December is my favorite month of the year because of all the festivities that take place that involve family time. Part of all the fun is exchanging gifts and December’s Birchbox was part of all the exciting gifts I received!
First things first, here is…
The Verdict on the November’s Birchbox:
- amike | Nourishing MaskThe mask smelled great, but it did not nourish my hair at all. Instead it did the opposite so I will not repurchase this.
- Cartier | Baiser Vole Eau de Parfum
The scent was not bad, but not my favorite so I will not be buying this in the future.
- MAKE | Skin Illuminator
A great golden highlighter that looks natural and beautiful and I have been using any chance I get!
- Temple Spa | La La Lagoon Aromatic Bath & Shower GelI loved the relaxing scent of the gel in a bath and I used up the whole sample! This works best for a bath instead of for the shower and if it had bubbles it would be even better!
- Zoey Van Jones | Tinted Brow Gel – Brunette
I have been using this brow gel every time we go out and it has become part of my makeup routine. This could be a future purchase 😉
December’s Birchbox was full of goodies I have been using all month long.
Theme: All Wrapped Up
Birchbox designed a box of lovely samples to make you feel like you received an early present and get you in the festive mood.
- MSC Skin Care + Home | Lavender and Bergamot Body NectarThis oil has a wonderful smell and it soaks quickly into the skin, however the sample is too small to test it out for both hair and skin.
- Coastal Scents | styleEYES Palette
I love the colors I received as a sample!! I reach for them all the time now and I used them as my makeup for Christmas and New Years.
- Marcelle | BB Cream Golden Glow I have been using this BB cream all the time, too! It does leave a beautiful golden glow that looks natural. The BB cream provides light coverage and does not work on covering any spots or blemishes even when layered on, but personally I do not mind if blemishes are visible because it is more natural.
- COOLA | Classic SPF 30 Cucumber Moisturizer for Face
The moisturizer is very light yet packs a hydrating punch! I have been able to use it daily with no breakouts or sensitivities. Plus, it smells like cucumbers, but it is not overpowering and it has SPF.
- Beauty Protector | Protect & Oil
This is probably my new favorite hair oil! I love the light scent (kind of like vanilla) and it reduces frizz when used on wet or dry hair. It also absorbs very well into the hair strands leaving hair soft and not oily at all.
I think I might easily repurchase all the products from December’s Birchbox so I am making the samples last as much as possible 😛
Any of the Birchbox products peak your interest? Let me know you thoughts below.
*Birchbox is a monthly subscription box that includes samples of various beauty products for $10/month. If you are interested in subscribing click here and I would love to see what you get in your first box!