When it comes to exercise it is fun to try new things to keep you going. But there are some favorites that we enjoy and are worth repeating.
This past week I went back to some excellent workouts that were just too good to not repeat!
So let’s move it!
Did this leg workout that can be for all levels. I added weights for extra resistance:
The gorgeous and talented Keaira LaShae called this workout, “a beast” and with very good reason:
My legs were screaming! But I had fun exercising 😉
I was also very happy to see her on the BeFit channel and here is one her videos from there:
Fitness Blender is probably my favorite workout duo and it is of no surprise that I would repeat one of their arm workouts more than once:
Jillian Michaels is known to be tough and never fails to deliver with her workouts. The following ab workout is no exception:
Stretching is so important so don’t forget to include it as part of your workout routine:
Time to repeat the Move It Monday party! Here is how you can join the fun:
1) Link a Move It Monday related post, e-book, or giveaway via the Add Link button below. Must be fitness-related and it may include pre workout and post workout recipes, exercise tips, workout sequences, etc. Please do not link to your homepage.
2) Don’t link and run! Check out at least the 2 links listed before you and comment on their respective blogs to spread the encouragement.
3) You may link back, reblog and/or share the link to party with others every Monday to keep us all motivated and continue on the road to great health! Plus, the more you share the more exposure you get for your blog 😉
4) Party starts from the moment the Move It Monday post is up until Thursday 11:59 PM EST of that same week.
5) You may follow and/or Subscribe to YOUnfolded to be a part of the party every week:
*All links are subject to approval and may be deleted if not deemed appropriate or if rules are not followed.
Each Monday I will feature a blog, blogger, and/or post to help keep us moving!
Laura is the amazing woman behind the blog and she is one of the lovely hosts of The Family Joy Blog Link-Up Party that takes place Sunday-Wednesday. I had the honor of being featured on this week’s link-up and as a huge thank you I wanted to give all the hosts of the party a shout-out so that you may join their wonderful party as well! Click here on image below to check it out!
What exercises do you have on repeat?