Toned and trim arms catch the eye and give the indication of a fit and healthy lifestyle.
We all know that health as a whole is not defined by just physical characteristics, but taking care of our bodies is a big part of it.
So why not work on an area that is often exposed and used on a daily basis?
Check out these heart-pounding exercises that help you work towards arms of steel!
For a beautiful scenery and arm pumping workout, check it out this video from Tone It Up:
Here is another arm workout that is considered intermediate-advanced if you want more of a challenge:
For a full upper body workout, this is an oldie, but goodie from Fitness Blender:
This is also a perfect sitting exercise for those who are unable to be on their feet.
Time for the Move It Monday party! Here is how you can join the fun:
1) Link a Move It Monday related post, e-book, or giveaway via the Add Link button below. Must be fitness-related and it may include pre workout and post workout recipes, exercise tips, workout sequences, etc. Please do not link to your homepage.
2) Don’t link and run! Check out at least the 2 links listed before you and comment on their respective blogs to spread the encouragement.
3) You may link back, reblog and/or share the link to party with others every Monday to keep us all motivated and continue on the road to great health! Plus, the more you share the more exposure you get for your blog 😉
4) Party starts from the moment the Move It Monday post is up until Thursday 11:59 PM EST of that same week.
5) You may follow and/or Subscribe to YOUnfolded to be a part of the party every week:
*All links are subject to approval and may be deleted if not deemed appropriate or if rules are not followed.
Each Monday I will feature a blog, blogger, and/or post to help keep us moving!
My hubby and I love Tabouli because it is so refreshing and full of goodies! The picture above is from Lynz Real Cooking and it is her delicious and nutritious recipe for Tabouli. Click here or on the image above to view the recipe along with all her scrumptious creations!
What are some of your signature arm workouts?
[inlinkz_linkup id=624166 mode=1]