Today in the States is a day where we commemorate the soldiers of our past, present, and future that have served, currently serve, and will serve our country wholeheartedly in the armed forces.
Many have the day off and family trips and BBQs are the norm, but let’s never forget the real reason Memorial Day is an official federal holiday.
In honor of our troops, I put together some boot camp exercises to remind us of the freedom we have to move in the direction we desire because of the sacrifice of many dedicated soldiers.
If you are a beginner, the following workout is ideal:
For a more advanced and incredibly serious workout, try this one:
If you are traveling, here is a workout that can be done anywhere and will have you sweating in no time:
I am a huge fan of short and quick workouts because they are easier to fit into a busy schedule. Here is a perfect one:
Let’s march on over to the Move It Monday party! Here is how you can join the fun:
1) Link a Move It Monday related post, e-book, or giveaway via the Add Link button below. Must be fitness-related and it may include pre workout and post workout recipes, exercise tips, workout sequences, etc. Please do not link to your homepage.
2) Don’t link and run! Check out at least the 2 links listed before you and comment on their respective blogs to spread the encouragement.
3) You may link back, reblog and/or share the link to party with others every Monday to keep us all motivated and continue on the road to great health! Plus, the more you share the more exposure you get for your blog 😉
4) Party starts from the moment the Move It Monday post is up until Thursday 11:59 PM EST of that same week.
5) You may follow and/or Subscribe to YOUnfolded to be a part of the party every week:
*All links are subject to approval and may be deleted if not deemed appropriate or if rules are not followed.
Each Monday I will feature a blog, blogger, and/or post to help keep us moving!
“A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself”
– Joseph Campbell
Keep marching on!