We worked on our arms and now it’s time to work on our lower body to balance things out.
Our legs are extra special because they carry our entire body around and help us to explore the world that surrounds us.
Show some tender, loving, care to your legs by building upon their strength to continue to take you through unforgettable experiences.
Legs move it!
My legs were sore for a few days after the workout so be sure to warm up and cool down and, of course, stretch!
Here is another amazing leg workout by Lauren Gleisberg that includes a few cardio moves for an added calorie burn:
For another high-energy lower body workout try this fat burning HIIT video:
To take it easy, but still have a great workout try this one:
Time for the Move It Monday party! Here is how you can join the fun:
1) Link a Move It Monday related post, e-book, or giveaway via the Add Link button below. Must be fitness-related and it may include pre workout and post workout recipes, exercise tips, workout sequences, etc. Please do not link to your homepage.
2) Don’t link and run! Check out at least the 2 links listed before you and comment on their respective blogs to spread the encouragement.
3) You may link back, reblog and/or share the link to party with others every Monday to keep us all motivated and continue on the road to great health! Plus, the more you share the more exposure you get for your blog 😉
4) Party starts from the moment the Move It Monday post is up until Thursday 11:59 PM EST of that same week.
5) You may follow and/or Subscribe to YOUnfolded to be a part of the party every week:
*All links are subject to approval and may be deleted if not deemed appropriate or if rules are not followed.
Each Monday I will feature a blog, blogger, and/or post to help keep us moving!
Cymbrie is the author of the blog Good, Beautiful, and True and she is a devout Christian that teaches yoga despite its controversy. Someone that stands for what they believe in regardless of the opposition is admirable so I was floored when she mentioned that her inspiration behind her new series Fitting in Fitness was inspired by my Move It Monday posts 😀 Be sure to show her support and check out her blog here.
How do you keep your legs in shape?