The summer heat is rising and with layers of clothing coming off we need to get our sexy back…literally.
A chiseled back not only looks attractive, but it also helps with maintaining a strong posture to support and keep your spine in its proper position.
Plus, when you stand up straight you instantly look more radiant, confident, and a few pounds lighter.
So let’s get that sexy back!
Here is a standing workout that requires no equipment and is short if you need to ease your way into exercise:
If you suffer from back pain or simply desire to ease some of the soreness from this week’s exercises, give this great stretch a try:
Time for the Move It Monday party! Here is how you can join the fun:
1) Link a Move It Monday related post, e-book, or giveaway via the Add Link button below. Must be fitness-related and it may include pre workout and post workout recipes, exercise tips, workout sequences, etc. Please do not link to your homepage.
2) Don’t link and run! Check out at least the 2 links listed before you and comment on their respective blogs to spread the encouragement.
3) You may link back, reblog and/or share the link to party with others every Monday to keep us all motivated and continue on the road to great health! Plus, the more you share the more exposure you get for your blog 😉
4) Party starts from the moment the Move It Monday post is up until Thursday 11:59 PM EST of that same week.
5) You may follow and/or Subscribe to YOUnfolded to be a part of the party every week:
*All links are subject to approval and may be deleted if not deemed appropriate or if rules are not followed.
Each Monday I will feature a blog, blogger, and/or post to help keep us moving!
Amber is a close friend of mine and she makes some very yummy dishes like the one above. Check out her blog here if you would like to see more.
Share how you will be getting your sexy back in the thoughts below and remember to let others know the link-up here!