Everyone can benefit from a little R&R (rest and relaxation), especially during this very busy time of the year.
Whether you take time to go to a spa or have your own DIY pampering at home, Evian Facial Spray can bring tranquility anywhere for an anytime spa.
“Evian Facial Spray was originally introduced in France in 1962 at the request of doctors for use on burn patients. It was the first facial water spray in France and was introduced as the first facial spray in the United States in 1978. “
Evian water comes from the French Alps and its purity and balanced mineral content are a result of a slow natural filtration process that takes more than 15 years.
Evidently, Evian Facial Spray is more than simply spraying water on your face. The mineral composition of the water has healing and soothing properties for your skin making it an ideal part of any spa treatment.
Not sure how to use Evian Facial Spray? Check out 10 great ways to make use of it:
- Spray Evian on face when relaxing in the bath and feel refreshed.
- Spray before putting on a face mask for added moisture. For sheet masks, use Evian to mist it with water and adhere the mask on the face.
- Spray face, hands, and feet prior to using a scrub for exfoliation for the added minerals.
- If heading to a sauna, have your Evian spray in your bag to mist on afterwards to provide an instant cooling effect.
- If your spa day includes pool access, have your spray with you to keep you refreshed and reduce skin dehydration from sun and chlorine exposure.
- Spray Evian on your roots and scalp prior to applying a hair mask or treatment for improved absorption of the product. I like to use oils, like coconut oil, to keep my scalp moisturized and free of dandruff.
- Evian spray can alleviate the skin after hair removal from creams, shaving, waxing, lasers, and plucking, especially in delicate areas. Spray on immediately after for fast relief.
- Going for a laser facial or chemical peel? Mist on Evian spray as often as desired post treatment in addition to aftercare instructions for added comfort and a speedier recovery.
- Use Evian spray post tanning salon treatments to soothe newly tanned skinned and lessen further burn damage.
- After cleansing the skin, use the Evian spray as a toner or in conjunction with it to allow for the moisturizer and eye cream to absorb better.
I have been using Evian Facial Spray for several years now and it is a product I always have on hand for my anytime spa days at home.
Evian Facial Spray is inexpensive and can be found in the beauty section of most stores and online. But I am helping Evian provide an incredible giveaway for all of you!
Twenty lucky winners will receive (1) 10 oz. professional size and (1) 5 oz travel size bottle (suggested retail $30.00) of Evian Facial Spray.
Enter below or click on the following link to enter:
Have you tried Evian Facial Spray before? What are some ways you have an anytime spa day?
*This post was powered by BrandBacker in return for my honest review.